DM: the eMagazine
Welcome to the magazine section of the website.
Archives can be found in the green bar above. Newest articles can be found below.
Take a break from everyday life and do something good for your soul! Creative play is a great way to nurture your inner child, to soften that inner critique, and to encourage personal growth, well-being, and happiness.
the art blog
- The art blog will be a little quiet this summer as my family and I deal with some personal issues, but you're welcome to enjoy the archives.
the do-it-yourself projects
- Floral Wall Art: I created these last year for Grandparent's Day and was asked to share a step-by-step tutorial, but haven't had the chance to post until now. Enjoy!
- Q&A Interview: Tricia Goyer talks about the importance of knowing your subject matter, learning to balance your dreams with real life, and loving what you do.
the kindle project
New In The Shoppe
- 8 hand painted vases were added to the Art Jars shop.
- 14 sets of postcards were added to the Postcards shop. You've got to check out the faux vintage black-eyed susans!
- 3 original face paintings were added to the Art Studies shop.
Guest Posts Wanted
If you'd like to appear on this website, please check out our Writers' Guidelines. We can always use a few good mentors!
P.S. I enjoy conversing with my readers but this site isn't equipped for post comments, so if you want to chat with me, please visit my Facebook fan page or art blog, or drop me an email.